Associate Member PG
Non ISA Member
Till May 31st
Till July 31st
Till Sept 30th
Payment can be made by Cash, DD, at par Cheque and Online fund transfer. DD/Cheque should be made in the name of “INDIAN SOCIETY OF ANAESTHESIOLOGISTS MALANAD BRANCH-ISACON KERALA STATE 2020” payable at Muvattupuzha, to be sent to:
Dr Vinod S Nair, Prayag, VRA 146, Janasakthi Road, Bazaar PO Muvattupuzha - 686673, Ph: 9961266126
Bank Details for Registration:
- Name Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists
Malanad Branch ISACON Kerala State 2020
- Bank Axis Bank
- Account No919010095454492
- IFSC CodeUTIB0002992
- Registration is mandatory for all event attendees for administrative reasons, including members who have been exempted from paying registration fee. Registration has to be done through Electronic or Paper format.
- All the payments (Cheque/DD/NEFT/RTGS) have to be sent within 5 working days from the date of Electronic registration.
- Electronic registration date will be taken as FINAL for the fees slab allotment.
- Registration is Mandatory for all accompanying persons.
- Accompanying person & children will not be allowed to attend the scientific sessions.
- Registration can be for CME + Conference and CME+Conference & Workshop. Registration to attend workshop only is not possible.
- Registration fees for PG & ISA Members are inclusive of 18% GST.
- For Non-ISA Members registration fee includes 18% GST. In addition to this ISA Member fee inclusive of 18% GST will be added. Non-ISA Members planning to become ISA Member are requested to bring relevant documents to the conference venue (ISA Stall) for registration purpose.
- No cheque will be entertained after September 30th 2020.
- Post Graduate students should submit a Bonafide Certificate/Letter from HOD during registration.
- The Terms & Conditions are subject to change without any prior notice by the organizing committee.
- Provide all the necessary details as required in the form.
- Please preserve photocopy for your record.
- Provide us your updated Email ID & Mobile Number; it will be used for sending registration acknowledgement and other conference communication.
- Organising Committee shall not be liable in any form in case of changes in date / venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Conference Organizers are not responsible for postal delays/ failure of delivery by post or failure of electronic communication
- Please produce the confirmation letter at the Registration counter on the day of the conference.
- Receipt of Travancore Cochin Medical Council Credit Hour Certificate is as per Travancore Cochin Medical Council Terms & Conditions
- ISA Member above the age of 70 years is exempted from registration fees. Age proof must be submitted for any such registration along with the duly filled registration form.
- Past President of National / State ISA are exempted from registration fees.
- For all ISA Member, the ISA Member number provided during registration will be cross-checked with ISA and in case of discrepancy Non-Member fee will be collected at the event.
Registration Fee Entitlements:
- Entry to inaugural ceremony, all conference sessions & trade exhibitions.
- Delegate Kit (For SPOT REGISTRATION it is subject to availability).
- Lunch on all conference days & inaugural dinner.
- Conference badge
- Registration Cancellation will be accepted only against the written request sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Confernce Secretariat). A follow-up phone call would be appreciated.
- All cancellation request received between 1st June 2020 & 15th September 2020 will be entitled for 50% refund of the registration amount paid (Exclusive of GST) for CME+Conference.
- All cancellation request received between 16th September 2020 & 30th September 2020 will be entitled for 25% refund of the registration amount paid (Exclusive of GST) for CME+Conference.
- No refund request will be accepted after 30th September 2020.
- The refund process will begin only after 30 days of the conference completion. Refunds will be made by cheque only.
- Registration fees for the workshop are Non-refundable
- Cancellation request email date will be used as reference to decide the refund slab.
Duly Filled Forms Must Be Submitted To The Malanad Branch ISACON:
Dr Manjit George, Organising Secretary ISACON Kerala 2020,
Department of Anaesthesiology, MOSC Medical College Kolenchery 682311
- +91 9447411536 / +91 9961266126 / +91 9446505978
44TH STATE CONFERENCE OF ISA KERALA STATE CHAPTER & Dr. KPR MEMORIAL CME
Organised byISA KERALA STATE CHAPTER
Hosted byISA MALANAD CITY BRANCH
- 16,17,18 October 2020
- River Banks Madaparambil Resort, Thodupuzha